zorana provided her invaluable self to a couple of marathons and I have now caught up on some of my shows.
- Arrow - attempting to catch up and made some great progress while auditing my music collection (now in two folders called "sorted" and "pit of voles"). Ollie is still ridiculous but Felicity and Diggle are so much fun
- In the Flesh - liked episode 1, not fluffy watching, will have to ration carefully
- Grimm S03 - up to date and still in love, have forgiven sudden attack of the stupid to set up the S03 cliffhanger on account of Munroe and Rosalie awesome and potential to explore Nick and Juliette being able to choose the Grimm lifestyle voluntarily. Babygrimm FTW!
- Orphan Black - up to date and deeply invested, so many issues, so many questions, so much plot. Maslany was robbed at the Emmy’s
- Teen Wolf - did not have to marathon as cupidsbow and I have a standing weekly TW watching date which also gives me a front row seat on the fabulous meta being produced
- Guardians of the Galaxy - surprisingly good
- X-Men: Days of Future Past - eh
- Top Hat (Ginger Rogers & Fred Astaire) - adorable and fluffy
- Casablanca - rewatching for the upteenth time